Plant Analyst Controller
- Perform controlling analysis including target-actual comparison of the plant
- Perform analysis of weekly manufacturing process orders and validate manufacturing cost variances
- Budget monitoring of the production plant cost and investment spending
- Member of improvement projects, responsible for commercial project controlling
- Capital expenditure/fixed assets management
- Plant inventory level monitoring
- Continuous development and optimization of reporting and controlling tools
- Close work cooperation and pro-active information exchange with cross department
Degree in economics/accounting, engineering or equivalent education
- With minimum 8+ years solid working experiences in manufacturing analyst or relevant job experiences
- Extensive understanding and experience with summarizing financial information in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of P&L and balance sheet management
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and organization skills are necessary
- Action oriented, functional technical skills: integrity and trust, problem solving, and ability to work in a team environment or independent
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- The candidate must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and understanding of SAP.
- The candidate must be a good communicator and be able to analyze financial information and interpret the results.
- The candidate should be able to understand the concept of monitoring and reviewing transactional activity.
PT EPCOS Indonesia
Jalan EPCOS Jaya
Kawasan Industri Panbil Blok B1-10
Pulau Batam 29433